Saturday, February 25, 2012

Copy a big Diagram in SQL Server

Hi group,
Does anybody know a way to copy a rather big diagram in SQLServer to the
clipboard?
I need the diagram in my documentation (HTML) and would like to grab it as 1
picture and use it in the documentation.
Making a screenshot doesn't help either, because it is impossible to make
the window containing the diagram bigger than the screen (without
scrollbars) for some reason in SQL Server 7.
I can make 10 screenshots and make 1 picture of them in a paintprogram, but
that is rather tedious work. (I did it that way in previous projects)
So I am curious if somebody has a more handy solution for me.
(Not being lazy, just curious)
Regards and thanks for your time,
Erwin Moller
AFAIK there is no C&P functionality for EM, best thing would be to use
a database modeller with reverse engineering like VISIO or Ervin.
HTH, jens Suessmeyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment