Friday, February 24, 2012

coosing more than 1 value in QUERY PARAMETERS Dialogue Box

You know how there is a Query Parameter Dialogue Box in the Data Tab in Reporting services. In other words, if you have a query with a parameter and want to run your query, this dialogue box appears and wants you to enter the value for the parameter. How can I choose more than 1 parameter in Query parameter dialogue box. I mean, I have a SalesPerson parameter in my query, and whenever I enter John as the value for SalesPerson Parameter I am OK. Whenever I enter Bob as the value I am OK too. How can I see the results for both John and Bob?

John, Bob seems not to work

IN (John, Bob) Seems not to work either.

What is the correct syntax.

Pleaseee.(I'm going crazy)

Thank you

This problem would better be solved by viewing these scenarios in the preview tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment